AGP CS320 Metal Circular Saw
TAIWAN Professional Tools
Note: Saw Blade not Included
- With its large 320mm blade and over 121mm (on guide rail) depth of cut, this is the perfect saw for neat, on-site cutting of sandwich panels.
- Before now, the only options for cutting sandwich panel on-site were jig saws and reciprocating saws. These methods leave a lot to be desired.
- First, it is difficult to guide them well enough to make an accurate cut, especially over deep corrugations.
- Second, the reciprocating action can damage the anti-corrosion coating on the flashing.
- And third, there is no method of controlling the large amounts of dust and debris from the insulation.
- All that is solved with this saw! The optional guide rail makes long and accurate cuts fast and easy, even with deeply corrugated panels.
- Includes a unique dual mode dust collection system: The patented dust chamber collects most of the debris, even the foam insulation, and is super quick and easy to dump out. Or use a vacuum cleaner connected to the dust extractor port for even more complete dust control.
- High efficiency 1800 watt motor with outstanding torque characteristics.
- The load indicator light alerts the operator to approaching overload.
- Smart motor electronics include soft-start and overload protection.
- Of course, this saw isn't limited to sandwich panels, it's an effective, large capacity saw for a variety of metals like steel and aluminum as well as plastics!
Video Demonstration and Tutorial:
|Power Input||110-120V: 1700W, 220-240V: 1800W|
|Voltage||110-120V~ 50-60Hz , 220-240V~ 50-60Hz|
|No Load Min-1||1700|
|Max Blade Diameter||320mm|
|Arbor Hole Diameter||25.4mm (1 Inch)|
|Max Cutting Depth||128mm (121mm On Guide Rail)|
|Soft Start & Overload Protection||With|
|Dimensions(LxWxH)||500mm x 342mm x 355mm|
|Net Weight||8.4kg (18.52 Lbs)|