Klein NCVT-1 Non Contact Voltage Tester
- Non-contact detection of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires.
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace.
- When voltage is detected, a high intensity, bright red LED illuminates and a warning tone sounds.
- Discrete digitally controlled ON/OFF power button.
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life.
- Microprocessor controlled low-battery indicator and tester shutdown.
- CAT IV 1000 Volt safety rating provides expanded operation and protection.
- 50 to 1000 Volt AC power operating range allows broad application.
- Durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction.
- Lightweight compact design with a convenient clip to fit securely in your pocket.
- Package contains insert card w/ integrated owner's manual and 2 AAA 1.5 volt batteries.
- 9.8 ft / 3 m drop protection
- Conforms to CE requirements