Klein S1656-40H Chicago Grip with Hot Latch and Spring
- Hot-line grips for both bare and insulated conductors.
- Grip may be placed on wire with hot-line stick.
- When stick is removed, latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidentally disengaging from wire.
- Standard hot-line grips are not supplied with springs or lock-open features.
- When springs or lock-open features are desired, add prefix letter ''S'' before catalog number (example: S1684-5H).
Maximum Safe Load:
8000 lb (3629 kg)