Mitutoyo Digimatic Caliper 'MyCAL ABSOLUTE'
Precision is our Profession
SERIES 500 — with exclusive ABSOLUTE Encoder Technology
A built-in ABS (absolute) scale means that these calipers are ready to use immediately
after power-on without origin resetting - just like using a vernier caliper .
Accuracy: ±0.02 mm (s200 mm), ±0.03 mm (s300 mm)
(excluding quantizing error)
Resolution: 0.01 mm or 0.0005 in I 0.01 mm
Repeatability 0.01 mm
Scale type*: ABSOLUTE electromagnetic induction linear
*ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacity static linear encoder for
0 - 300 mm I 0 - 12 inch models.
Max. response speed: Unlimited
Battery: SR44 (1 pc), 938882,
for initial operational checks (standard accessory)
Battery life: Approx. 5 years under normal use (1 8,000
hours for continuous use)
- Absolute measurement: After power is turned ON,measurement can be started without zero-setting if origin-setting was previously performed. The Absolute origin position can be changed by the ORIGIN button.
- Incremental measurement: Display can be set to zero at any arbitrary position for comparative measurements
- Low-voltage alert: If the battery voltage becomes low, a "B" appears in the display to alert the user before measurement is no longer possible. A battery change advisory alert precedes this alert.
- Data output By using the connecting cable (option), measurement data can be output.
- Data hold: By using the data hold unit (option), the displayed value can be held. This cannot be used with the data output function.
*Certificate of Inspection and Calibration is available by request with for a fee.