Ridgid micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector
Ridgid micro LM-100 Laser Distance Meter / Range Finder
The RIDGID® micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds. It ensures proper gas line installations, checks for maintenance and repair needs and quickly pinpoints combustible gas leaks.
- Rugged ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use, yet tough.
- Tri-Mode Detection™ for option to be alerted with a visual, audible or vibration alerts which can be adjusted for your environment.
- Adjustable sensitivity settings provide precise leak locating with the touch of a button.
- 16" (40 cm) flexible probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces.
- Field replaceable sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs.
|Detection Range||0 to 6400 ppm (Methane).|
|Alarm Sensitivity||40 ppm (Methane).|
|Alarms||Visual, audible and vibration.|
|Power Source||4 x AA batteries (included).|
|Gases Detected*||Methane, Hydrogen, Propane, Ethylene, Ethane, Hexane, Iso-Butane, Benzene, Iso-Butane, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, P-Xylene, Ammonia, Hydrogen Sulfide.|
|*Common mixtures that would include or emit more than one of these gases include natural gas, paint thinners, industrial solvents, dry cleaning fluids, and gasoline|